This year we reached our 30th birthday. That’s 30 years raising vital funds for pioneering children’s cancer research. To celebrate this significant milestone, we’re launching our 30 for 30 challenge. That’s a target to raise £30k to mark our 30 years making a difference for children with cancer. Because 30 is the magic number, we’re giving ourselves 30 weeks to achieve our fundraising target. That’s 1st January 2022 – 31st July 2022.
And we need your help to reach our target and help fund even more life-changing and life-saving research! There’s lots of ways you can get involved. You could do any of our challenges below or come up with your own fundraiser. You might even try to do them all! Or, if doing challenges isn’t your thing, you could simply donate to make a difference.
30 for 30 challenges:
- Dry January – give up alcohol for a month
- Veganuary – eat a vegan diet for a month
- Sort it, sell it – have a spring clean, sell any unwanted items and donate the profits
- 5k a day – walk, run, cycle or swim 5k every day for a month
- Sit up, press up – do 30 sit ups and/or press ups every day for a month
- 100k dog walk – get man’s (and woman’s) best friend involved and walk 100k together in a month
- 10,000 steps a day – get moving with the 10,000 steps a day challenge
- New recipe – cook from scratch and try 12 new recipes you’ve never tried before
- Head shave – be bold and go bald!
Here’s how to take part:
- Pick your challenge (or challenges)
- Set up your fundraising page at https://www.gofundme.com/charity/friends-of-rosie
- Let us know you’re taking part in our 30 for 30 challenge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the fundraising assets below or email us and we’ll send them to you
- Tell the world what you’re up to and ask them to support you with a donation
- Do your challenge and share your achievements with us by tagging us on social media
- All challenges should take place between 1st January – 31st July 2022
Help us give children with cancer a brighter future. Be the difference.