As a volunteer-led charity, we’re always very grateful for offers of help with fundraising, ideas to help us raise more, or even just an extra pair of hands every now and then.
- You can help raise money by organising your own events – at home, at work, or via your local schools / clubs
- Help get your employer involved by contacting them directly or passing us the relevant contact details
- Use our posters, leaflets, balloons, social media pages and donation boxes to promote your event
- Create your own fundraising page at Virgin Money Giving
- Download our fundraising brochure for more ideas
- Join our volunteer fundraising team to share ideas and help create a calendar of activities throughout the year
- Use your networks and contacts as part of the team to help get more people involved in fundraising
Become a Friend of Rosie
- By sharing your childhood cancer story with us and our supporters.
- Sharing experiences of how childhood cancer affects real lives helps us to raise more awareness of the vital need for research